Sunday 24 June 2012

The Norm

Well today was fairly standard for the guys on the NZU team apparently. The water was too rough for a early morning row so they did a 5 5 5 workout. Thats a 5K run 5K erg 5K run back to back to back with your time taken for the whole thing. After that I just sat for a solid 20min, when I had finally gotten some food and water back into my system began to think about going back to my flat we were given our boatings for the second morning session. I rowed 10K in the single. Only after that row could we go back to our flats to shower, rest, and get lunch. We were back at the boat house by 2:30 for the afternoon session. Promptly after launching we were blown right off the water. On the ergs it was for a 60min piece. A lot of volume for just another day, time to settle in.

No comments:

Post a Comment